Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Good blog article on " Lone Wolf Survivalists"
23 February 2012, 17:18, (This post was last modified: 23 February 2012, 17:18 by Scythe13.)
RE: Good blog article on " Lone Wolf Survivalists"
(23 February 2012, 15:21)bigpaul Wrote:
(22 February 2012, 23:04)Timelord Wrote:
(22 February 2012, 22:32)mikebratcher69 Wrote: I was mearly talking to myself of course.... who else could there be?TongueTongueTongue

dangerous that.. Talking to oneself... Maybe best you be keeping to yourself! Heehee - only joking! regards, TL

nothing wrong with talking to yourself, i have some of my best conversations with my self or is it the dog i'm talking to? not sure about that oneAngry

BP, are you confusing yourself with the dog? WAIT.........BP's taken the lonewolf thing too far, and thinks he is turning into a wolf!!! haha, just kidding mate.

I talk to AlyBears dog all the time. Jess (the dog's name) is so affectionate and always happy to see me......when I have food. I get where you're coming from. I don't tend to talk to the cat much though. Too many hoity toity political views. We end up arguing.
Stupid commy cat.
23 February 2012, 17:30,
(23 February 2012, 17:18)Scythe13 Wrote:
(23 February 2012, 15:21)bigpaul Wrote:
(22 February 2012, 23:04)Timelord Wrote:
(22 February 2012, 22:32)mikebratcher69 Wrote: I was mearly talking to myself of course.... who else could there be?TongueTongueTongue

dangerous that.. Talking to oneself... Maybe best you be keeping to yourself! Heehee - only joking! regards, TL

nothing wrong with talking to yourself, i have some of my best conversations with my self or is it the dog i'm talking to? not sure about that oneAngry

BP, are you confusing yourself with the dog? WAIT.........BP's taken the lonewolf thing too far, and thinks he is turning into a wolf!!! haha, just kidding mate.

I talk to AlyBears dog all the time. Jess (the dog's name) is so affectionate and always happy to see me......when I have food. I get where you're coming from. I don't tend to talk to the cat much though. Too many hoity toity political views. We end up arguing.
Stupid commy cat.
i talk to the dog all the time, like i said before she is part of the family, good guard dog, she dosent like cats, especially when they come in HER garden.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 February 2012, 09:40, (This post was last modified: 24 February 2012, 09:40 by Scythe13.)
(23 February 2012, 17:30)bigpaul Wrote: i talk to the dog all the time, like i said before she is part of the family, good guard dog, she dosent like cats, especially when they come in HER garden.

Aww she sounds like Jess. If any other dog gets near the house, or a person, or a motorbike, or cyclist, or a cat (other than Willow), she goes crazy!!! Barking, and running towards the 'danger' and things like that. The thing is, she's a complete weakling when it comes to a fight. She is scared of dogs when shes not safe behind a fence. It's the funniest thing taking her on a walk and having her be terrified of another dog is they walk near us haha.
Jess is a good early warning alarm system.
24 February 2012, 20:18,
I talk to my cat and she just gives me that look that says 'The only reason I don't eat you when your sleeping is because you feed me'
It's a bit worrying to be honest
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

24 February 2012, 22:16, (This post was last modified: 24 February 2012, 22:23 by mikebratcher69.)
my cat constantly dribbles, then shakes her head like a dog and sprays you with dribble its fav...
i meant fab
i meant to say fab.,
fab fab bloody mobile keyboard
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
24 February 2012, 22:32, (This post was last modified: 24 February 2012, 22:33 by NorthernRaider.)
My Were Terrier just wants to hump everything in sight, its worse than Jasper Carrots cat.
If I had known it would hump anything any time any place I would have called it Essex.