Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Prepper dating agency
12 April 2012, 23:27,
RE: Prepper dating agency
Anyway, back to the topic.....it's not something I'll be looking into.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
13 April 2012, 08:21,
Back on topic (some posts removed as per request), it's something i'd be interested in if it was something that was actually "live" in the UK. Not just to meet the prepping girl of my dreams but also to network. You can never know enough prep minded people no matter how the circumstances of the original meeting.

Ter
13 April 2012, 08:29,
That's a damn good point Terry!

In that case, I'd be up for a networking thing. Not so much the dating side of it.

No women for me for at least a 1.5-2years. And no men either Mike! Don't get your hopes up, I'm 100% straight.
13 April 2012, 13:55,
play it cool Scythe, believe me you will KNOW when the right one comes along, cos it'll hit you like a ton of bricks!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
13 April 2012, 15:01,
Scythe,

That is clinical. I'm sure you won't look at your watch and say 'Mmmm. She is just what I want pity I've got a year to go.' After a breakup it always is a downer but there is always someone out there.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
13 April 2012, 17:05,
(13 April 2012, 15:01)Skean Dhude Wrote: I'm sure you won't look at your watch and say 'Mmmm. She is just what I want pity I've got a year to go.' After a breakup it always is a downer but there is always someone out there.

That's where SD'sPrepperDating.com comes into play! Haha

I'm having a year and a half out. Like having a year out from uni, but from women.
13 April 2012, 17:08,
(13 April 2012, 08:29)Scythe13 Wrote: That's a damn good point Terry!

In that case, I'd be up for a networking thing. Not so much the dating side of it.

No women for me for at least a 1.5-2years. And no men either Mike! Don't get your hopes up, I'm 100% straight.
Its no good saying your straight scythe, we've all heard rumours about you body builder types, down the gym pumping stuff all day long...

Anyway I like tits and fa**y too much and unless youve got them scythe, I'm NOTinterested no matter how much you'd like me too be...SadSadSad
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
13 April 2012, 17:12,
We don't believe your propaganda, Mike. You will not distract us from the truth. The Statue of Liberty is not kaput, and you do like men.

13 April 2012, 17:26,
You and your fantasy's scythe.....The sooner you get a girlfriend the better!!!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
13 April 2012, 17:57,
That leaves you vulnerable for nearly 2 years now Mike haha