Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Prepper dating agency
8 April 2012, 15:47, (This post was last modified: 8 April 2012, 15:49 by mikebratcher69.)
RE: Prepper dating agency
(8 April 2012, 14:08)Prep Girl Wrote: LOL oi Paul!

Good idea tho, I'd go prepper dating, bit like speed dating only different questions, do own a gun? can you hunt? lol
And just for the record both NR and WnC know what I look like, pretty face, just watch out for the temper lol
Gulp proper woman then...TongueTongueTongue

None of your fancy shmancy handbags.. It'd be "give me that gun,I'll show you how to kill a man at 1000 yards"....Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
8 April 2012, 18:00,
(8 April 2012, 13:16)Scythe13 Wrote: Oddly enough, AlyBear and myself are no longer an item :'(

Sorry to hear that she seemed perfect for you and was willing to get involved in all your prepping.

I think I'll give the dating agency a miss though. Don't like the sound of them.

Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
8 April 2012, 18:17,
(8 April 2012, 15:47)mikebratcher69 Wrote:
(8 April 2012, 14:08)Prep Girl Wrote: LOL oi Paul!

Good idea tho, I'd go prepper dating, bit like speed dating only different questions, do own a gun? can you hunt? lol
And just for the record both NR and WnC know what I look like, pretty face, just watch out for the temper lol
Gulp proper woman then...TongueTongueTongue

None of your fancy shmancy handbags.. It'd be "give me that gun,I'll show you how to kill a man at 1000 yards"....Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Don't know about that , do like a hand bag, I just make sure there big enough to be my EDC as well.

8 April 2012, 21:41, (This post was last modified: 8 April 2012, 21:45 by Scythe13.)
(8 April 2012, 14:08)Prep Girl Wrote: Good idea tho, I'd go prepper dating, bit like speed dating only different questions, do own a gun? can you hunt? lol

Pretty face....but the Robocop Face Implants....not my thing.

A few of the people here know what I look like.....and they'd recommend you went elsewhere haha.

I'm waiting for AlyBear and me to sort out, but the Prepper-Speed-Dating thing does make me want to try it out. I'd sit there with a note-book writing up thing's I've still got left to do. And....I'd pretend I had a different 'affliction' on each 'date'. The main one I would have would be Disco-Fever-Tourettes! Suddenly I just can't help myself and I just start "JIVING!!!! YEAH, YOU CRAZY CATS!!!...but I think tins are a safe option.....BREAK IT DOWN!!!!" and then on to the next date haha.
Who's coming with me? You can recommend the 'affliction'. One I quite like is the thought that I'm allergic to words! When ever they speak I would wince in pain as their word damaged my skin. haha
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
8 April 2012, 23:45,
Sorry to hear about the breakup. My missus called me "obsessed" yesterday!! I don't know what she means... But it sounds ominous. lol.
I reckon the Prepper speed dating would be a bit of a niche thing. Jolly good fun though & a nice idea. Like it!Rolleyes
8 April 2012, 23:50, (This post was last modified: 8 April 2012, 23:54 by Scythe13.)
Some people say I'm obsessed, but who ever said obsession was bad?

Obsession has got me a good job and great fitness, as well as a pretty good level of skill in the cage.

Obsession creates those that will lead the many!
Mediocracy, complacency, and the herd instinct creates the mean. Obsession is for the elite!

Haha, can you tell how obsessed I am about life?
Obsession is a word used to describe the level of focus the masses do not understand!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
9 April 2012, 00:30,
don't worry TL my oh says that about me thinks i've a fancy woman on here sometimes lol
to win the war, you must be willing to die
9 April 2012, 09:11,
i've been married 3 times, the first was a mistake, i thought the second was for life but wasnt, took me a long time to get over that one, thankfully i met someone who thinks a lot like me and we have been married for 13 years now.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 April 2012, 13:19,
(9 April 2012, 00:30)grumpy old man Wrote: don't worry TL my oh says that about me thinks i've a fancy woman on here sometimes lol

Haaa!!! so does mine!!
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
9 April 2012, 13:39,
Shame the wifes don't get involved, could do with more girlies on here