Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Prepper dating agency
9 April 2012, 20:09,
RE: Prepper dating agency
You are a rare breed Prep Girl!Big Grin

BP, your wife sounds ace - she's into preps & evryfin!
Mine prefers the square drug. lol.
9 April 2012, 23:04,
My life is quite normal, I paint my toe nails, carry a hand bag and high light my hair Smile only difference now to before I really got in to prepping is I used to get a buz from buying shoes now it's weapons ,kit, tools and toilet roll lol
9 April 2012, 23:08,
(9 April 2012, 23:04)Prep Girl Wrote: I used to get a buz from buying shoes now it's weapons

Some of those high heals are lethal weapons ;-)
“Subtle and insubstantial, the expert leaves no trace; divinely mysterious, he is inaudible. Thus he is master of his enemy's fate.” Sun Tzu
9 April 2012, 23:17,
lBig GrinoBig GrinlBig Grin
9 April 2012, 23:19,
Yeah Smile lot to be said for a stiletto in the head buggers to walk in tho Smile
10 April 2012, 08:36,
(9 April 2012, 20:09)Timelord Wrote: You are a rare breed Prep Girl!Big Grin

BP, your wife sounds ace - she's into preps & evryfin!
Mine prefers the square drug. lol.

yes TL, she is a rare find indeed, not only is she into prepping, she also knows a lot about herbal and natural remedies, for part of her life she lived with her parents in a cottage with no mains water or electric or drainage, that was in the 50s, when she started work she went farming-again no mains services, so she knows more about country matters than i ever will, i was brought up as a city boy, my one saving grace is that i was a boy scout and i've always been interested in the countryside.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 April 2012, 13:44,
Actually....Having just spoken to AlyBear and having heard of what she's been up to over the weekend, I'm no longer holding out hope.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
10 April 2012, 14:03,
(10 April 2012, 13:44)Scythe13 Wrote: Actually....Having just spoken to AlyBear and having heard of what she's been up to over the weekend, I'm no longer holding out hope.

hell, we've all been there Scythe, me more than othersTongue it seems it dosent take women long to move on, but us blokes dont find it that easy, especially if the other person REALLY meant something to us.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 April 2012, 14:11,
(10 April 2012, 14:03)bigpaul Wrote:
(10 April 2012, 13:44)Scythe13 Wrote: Actually....Having just spoken to AlyBear and having heard of what she's been up to over the weekend, I'm no longer holding out hope.
hell, we've all been there Scythe, me more than othersTongue it seems it dosent take women long to move on, but us blokes dont find it that easy, especially if the other person REALLY meant something to us.

Prep Girl can open a dating agency, and you can open the 'after dating' agency BP haha.

It's okay. I kind of gave up everything and moved down to Bristol to be with her, but that's okay. I can always move back up to Warrington.

I'll see what happens down here, then take it from there.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
10 April 2012, 15:07,
Hoy!! watch out scythes single again, if he asks you out for a drink, keep em covered boys!!! You might wake up tied to his bed with him in a batman costume....
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."