Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Air Gun Good Gun News 2 The best of three words ( Gun)
11 August 2012, 17:16,
RE: Air Gun Good Gun News 2 The best of three words ( Gun)
(11 August 2012, 15:22)NorthernRaider Wrote: Sport Marketing ( SMK) who are the dealers for these guns will send them to your nearest gun shop free of charge saccording to the letter they sent me.
(11 August 2012, 15:20)bigpaul Wrote:
(11 August 2012, 15:18)NorthernRaider Wrote: Though in general i prefer the heavier weight of 20 or 22 calbre pellets I do appreciated the faster flatter parabolic curve of 177 gives it the edge for pigeon hunting.
oh bloody hell, he's getting technical now! you sound like our gun club chairmanBig Grin

Git Smile
177 flies flatter than 22 and at a higher speed, which is for some reason the best way of dispatching flying critters.
what are you...dead eyed dick? its hard enough to shoot them on the ground, i'm not going to attempt anything flying! i may not be able to control where the pellet goes if i miss!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 August 2012, 18:24,
(11 August 2012, 15:22)NorthernRaider Wrote: Sport Marketing ( SMK) who are the dealers for these guns will send them to your nearest gun shop free of charge saccording to the letter they sent me.

I forgot to say the fee will be charge by the shop owner the gun is sent to and nothing to do with the seller of weapon, in this case Sport Marketing.
Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
11 August 2012, 18:40,
Whats with the Nemasis bit? thats the psudoname of the founder of British survival forums ??? Smile

11 August 2012, 18:55,
(11 August 2012, 18:40)NorthernRaider Wrote: Whats with the Nemasis bit? thats the psudoname of the founder of British survival forums ??? Smile

I was always known as Nemesis way back when and this WetanCold thing is getting old now.
Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
11 August 2012, 19:05,
(11 August 2012, 18:55)Nemesis Wrote:
(11 August 2012, 18:40)NorthernRaider Wrote: Whats with the Nemasis bit? thats the psudoname of the founder of British survival forums ??? Smile

I was always known as Nemesis way back when and this WetanCold thing is getting old now.

was just wondering that meself xD

but fair play Big Grin
11 August 2012, 19:17,
(11 August 2012, 18:55)Nemesis Wrote:

good enough for me, was just wunnering Smile