Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
does anyone know
10 November 2012, 21:36, (This post was last modified: 10 November 2012, 21:36 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: does anyone know
3 Rifles THE coolest regiment on earth today, prior to that 1 LI was the mutts nuts, puppies privates, dogs danglers Smile

Rifles Batts are like bloody big families.

Faithful
Cede Nullis
Swift and Bold

10 November 2012, 21:37,
HEY thats kids
10 November 2012, 21:41,
I must admit he's making me proud but he's still my little sh*t lol
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.
10 November 2012, 21:44,
Marines are just Rifles who cant navigate so they put them in boats
Paras are just Rifles with suicidal tendancies
SAS are just Rifles but not house trained
Blues & Royals and Lifeguards are just ornimental Rifles
Tankies are just joy riders pretending to be soldiers
Loggies are just Taxi drivers for Rifles
AAC are just twats who failed the entrance test for the RAF
The Corps are REMFs and the ones with brains with enough sense to stay out the Rifles !!
Smile and combined we make up the greatest army on earth that in its peak created the biggest empire the world has ever seen.

We WILL remember them .

11 November 2012, 00:31, (This post was last modified: 11 November 2012, 00:33 by Paul.)
http://www.arrse.co.uk/
The UK's busiest Army and military online community. Army forums, chat, gallery and the ARRSEPedia.

Everything you wanted to know (or wouldn't rather didn't want to know) on one site.

Be nice.
They eat civi's for breakfast, lunch, tea, and supper if given the chance.

(10 November 2012, 21:44)NorthernRaider Wrote: Marines are just Rifles who cant navigate so they put them in boats
Paras are just Rifles with suicidal tendancies
SAS are just Rifles but not house trained
Blues & Royals and Lifeguards are just ornimental Rifles
Tankies are just joy riders pretending to be soldiers
Loggies are just Taxi drivers for Rifles
AAC are just twats who failed the entrance test for the RAF
The Corps are REMFs and the ones with brains with enough sense to stay out the Rifles !!
Smile and combined we make up the greatest army on earth that in its peak created the biggest empire the world has ever seen.

We WILL remember them .

Tomorrow at 11h, the 11th Month as always.
I shall remember my mates.

11 November 2012, 00:34,
(10 November 2012, 20:54)Pagan-Mist Wrote: My sons just got back from a week taster with the army he's passed everything so far with flying colours all he has left is an adfc something to do with fitness he was gabbing on and think I may of got the letters mixed up does anyone know what he was on about sorry for asking but I would feel like a pleb if I had to ask him again

Just a guess, but it may just be his bpfa (basic physical fitness assessment)
11 November 2012, 07:46,
i thought 3 rifles got there name because it took them 3 shots to hit a barn door at point blank range!! Tongue or was it because it took 3 months train to teach them a rifle is not a just club used to bash someones head in Angel
11 November 2012, 09:59,
(11 November 2012, 07:46)Tigs Wrote: i thought 3 rifles got there name because it took them 3 shots to hit a barn door at point blank range!! Tongue or was it because it took 3 months train to teach them a rifle is not a just club used to bash someones head in Angel

Naaa they are 3 rifles because they always come first, second and third in all league tables and after that no one else matters Smile

11 November 2012, 11:42,
(11 November 2012, 09:59)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(11 November 2012, 07:46)Tigs Wrote: i thought 3 rifles got there name because it took them 3 shots to hit a barn door at point blank range!! Tongue or was it because it took 3 months train to teach them a rifle is not a just club used to bash someones head in Angel

Naaa they are 3 rifles because they always come first, second and third in all league tables and after that no one else matters Smile

oh yep thats right 1st 2nd and 3rd in cant shoot , cant march ,cant map read , cant make a fire etc Tongue
11 November 2012, 12:55,
Never heard of 3rd time Lucky cos the first two attempts are FAILURES Smile