Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suicides up!
23 January 2013, 21:32,
RE: Suicides up!
The real reasons for suicide in our country.
Take your time to watch and learn.

http://www.ukcolumn.org/video/are-our-ch...cide-risks
walk outside the box
23 January 2013, 21:49,
(23 January 2013, 18:48)bigpaul Wrote: i'm not going to get into a discussion about culture and ethics, but i do think we will see a LOT of suicides POST SHTF, i have read remarks on other sites along the lines of " whats the point of living if i cant have my mobile phone/computer/Xbox/ Ipad/ foreign holidays/ standard of living/ etc.etc.etc."Big Grin my response is that the sooner they do it after TSHTF then the more resources that are left for those of us who DO want to go on living, my concern is with the living NOT the ones who WANT to die.

POST SHTF totally agree with the fact that suicides will go up a lot
23 January 2013, 21:58,
I might have just always been lucky, but since I was a kid I always told myself that I would never stay with anything that I didnt like, be it work house or people,...I believed that life was real too short

....and I have always stuck to it,... if I didnt like a job, I looked for another, untill I found one and changed,..I have done it several times,...I have also done the same with houses,..and an ex wife

So, I can say that in my case, there is no reason for suicide, there is always chance for a change,... the problem often lies in staying in [ say a ] job too long,...long enough for that job to become a rut,.. once it gets to that stage its harder and harder to get out,... you have to see the writing on the wall early and do something about it

I believe this is the reason I know have a great house in a great part of the country, and married to the right woman
A major part of survival is invisibility.
23 January 2013, 23:16,
(23 January 2013, 21:32)Juice Wrote: The real reasons for suicide in our country.
Take your time to watch and learn.

http://www.ukcolumn.org/video/are-our-ch...cide-risks

Synopsis? Cannot play video on my computer and if I could, I do not have 2 hours spare.
24 January 2013, 10:18,
there was a guy on breakfast TV this morning, was made redundant, relationship ended, lost the lot, OH, job and house, and was suicidal....well we've all been there, that was me 23 years ago, i had to start all over again, but i did and i'm still here today.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 January 2013, 23:17, (This post was last modified: 24 January 2013, 23:18 by Straight Shooter.)
life is for living....plenty of time to ponder when you get into the box ....besides i am devastatingly good looking and ooze a real pleasant disposition...wifey is now nodding her head in total disagreement...sideways nodding but hey what does she know after 45 years of total unadulterating pleasure of just being around me

Some girls have all the luck
24 January 2013, 23:21,
(24 January 2013, 23:17)Straight Shooter Wrote: life is for living....plenty of time to ponder when you get into the box ....besides i am devastatingly good looking and ooze a real pleasant disposition...wifey is now nodding her head in total disagreement...sideways nodding but hey what does she know after 45 years of total unadulterating pleasure of just being around me

Some girls have all the luck

YEAH NICE ONE Big Grin
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!