Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1,700 people apply for just EIGHT jobs at new branch of Costa
21 February 2013, 00:08, (This post was last modified: 21 February 2013, 00:10 by Tibbs735.)
RE: 1,700 people apply for just EIGHT jobs at new branch of Costa
(19 February 2013, 15:58)NorthernRaider Wrote: I like that motivational poster that shows you this bearded hippy graduate saying at the top " its the governments fault I cannot get a decent job in my field" and at the bottom is says " Masters degree in medievil archetecture"

That's why I'm doing a 3 year degree in Agriculture. We will always need farmers.

(20 February 2013, 14:47)bigpaul Wrote: Costa coffee....yeah, COSTS A PACKET!Big Grin Scythe, i think your gonna have serious caffeine withdrawal symptoms post SHTF!Big GrinBig Grin

wife's got a friend who drinks cups and cups and cups of coffee and she's like a demented hobbitt..jumping about, dosent stop still for a moment and skinny....like a rake, dosent eat, has to be reminded to eat, just drinks coffee all day!!Big Grin

There was a good article on SurvivalBlog a few days ago about caffeine withdrawal. She can expect splitting headaches and to be totally useless for about 2 weeks before any improvement if she goes cold turkey.
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
21 February 2013, 00:44,
I never get caffine withdrawal.

I'm working nights now, and pumping the energy drinks to stay awake. I know when I'm on too much when my tummy decides to empty itself VERY quickly! Diahorrea is a good sign it's time for a proper meal!!!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
21 February 2013, 10:39,
(21 February 2013, 00:44)Scythe13 Wrote: I never get caffine withdrawal.

I'm working nights now, and pumping the energy drinks to stay awake. I know when I'm on too much when my tummy decides to empty itself VERY quickly! Diahorrea is a good sign it's time for a proper meal!!!

too much information! yuck!!Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 February 2013, 11:50,
(21 February 2013, 00:44)Scythe13 Wrote: I never get caffine withdrawal.

I hear that brother! I'll tell you the story of 4 cans of Red Bull cola and a couple of grams of blow sometime. The wife wasn't impressed - in fact I'm surprised she's still with me Blush