Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mans best friend!
5 May 2013, 13:35,
RE: Mans best friend!
(3 May 2013, 20:12)HideandSeek Wrote: Thanks for the response fellas its been great, I can honestly say a dog at the moment is a bad idea!

I think it isn't relevant at the moment seeing as my daughter is way too young to have a german shepherd trotting around the house, Thats definatly the dog of my choice after reading about them online and seeing what a few of you fellas posted.

cheers

2nd what highlander says a gsd will bring your child no harm out of my 2 one sleeps in my sons room on the floor everynight without fail and the other at top of stairs, if your a stranger you got no chance of getting anywhere near him when out and about , they both take commands from him and see him as higher up then them , a well trained dog will do you no wrong

again its about personal preference though and what suits your needs best
12 May 2013, 22:30,
RE: Mans best friend!
We have reptiles in our family, A beardy and a chameleon which would be pretty useless in a SHTF situation. We also have a Boa constrictor which may have some uses Smile

Oh and I don't mean to eat, I mean to spray any intruders with a prey smell and then throw a 10ft Boa at them. Lets hope they hate snakes.