Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Petrol stations
29 May 2013, 14:16, (This post was last modified: 29 May 2013, 14:18 by BeardyMan.)
RE: Missing Petrol stations
(29 May 2013, 14:12)Sunna Wrote: ill say yes , but we were never told what was or was not ok , no examples of id were showen .
n h s id you could work in the kitchens or be a doc , people in hospital still need to be fed.
so yes show it , if you get turned away try somewhere else

Wunderbar!

So, come the next fuel strike, BeardyMan branded Petrol & Diesel for the low low low price of £5 a litre Wink

Although it'll probably be the standard price in a year or two anyway
29 May 2013, 14:37,
(29 May 2013, 13:08)BeardyMan Wrote: In Southampton I spotted a 4x4 transit. Heavily modified, sat on 33's, big bull bar at the front with winch, bright green. Dunno if this was a ground up build, or if you could get a 4x4 transit originally? That'd be ideal (minus the bright green paint)

The 4X4 Transit was a factory option, used to be popular with motocross racers.

My rangerover has a 100 litre tank - and it needs it. Not a vehicle to bug out in, the fuel economy is terrible. It will pull the tarmac off the road though.
29 May 2013, 14:49,
(29 May 2013, 14:16)BeardyMan Wrote:
(29 May 2013, 14:12)Sunna Wrote: ill say yes , but we were never told what was or was not ok , no examples of id were showen .
n h s id you could work in the kitchens or be a doc , people in hospital still need to be fed.
so yes show it , if you get turned away try somewhere else

Wunderbar!

So, come the next fuel strike, BeardyMan branded Petrol & Diesel for the low low low price of £5 a litre Wink

Although it'll probably be the standard price in a year or two anyway

last fuel strike I had a full tank-I ALWAYS top up when half full- so stayed home, only made essential journeys.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.