Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK dudes - air attack warnings.
2 April 2022, 19:51,
RE: UK dudes - air attack warnings.
(2 April 2022, 19:49)Ajax Wrote:
(27 March 2022, 19:11)Pete Grey Wrote:
(24 March 2022, 18:13)MaryN Wrote: I see the unfolding chaos around the world, but it's no good, I can't panic about it. Panic is not in my vocabulary and my OH makes dead calm look choppy. I can only do what I can do, and thanks to a lot of the info received on this site, I think I have managed to set up my household and property to cover what I can. Luckily I have the space to grow quite a lot of fruit and veg; my larder and freezers are well stocked, and we have a good selection of kit for use if and when necessary. Just going to carry on - hope for the best and prep as best I can for the worst!

Mary as you say, don’t panic and prep as best you can for what you can, I was reminded today of the Serenity Prayer........

Oh, that is lovely. It is always nice when we get reassurance.

A few minutes ago (I had PM to answer) I was given a passage from Jerimiah. Obviously this is not a direct quote but the skinny is: God has had enough and is going to be laying the smack down.

Each to their own. You all will do what you want and that is great. I am certainly not telling anyone what to do or what to believe.
This is a place for preppy types to talk, and I'm just telling you what I was just given.

Best wishes to all you great people.