Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bojo crisis
8 July 2022, 09:47,
RE: Bojo crisis
Trouble? We are gutless as a people we won't do anything. They will bring back who they want but I don't see it being May. There are plenty of ambitious political hacks to pick up the reins. One of those will be installed as temporary leader. Doris himself won't be able to hold on till October.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
8 July 2022, 09:57,
load of back stabbing mps only out for themselves, none of them are worth 2p.
most of those putting their hats in the ring I have never heard of.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 July 2022, 15:36,
The thing to factor in, summer is the season for protests and while the party has turned on Boris that doesn’t mean the country has. If he sorts out the immigration issue then he could have a large group supporting him on the streets. With a massive increase in civil unrest things could change.
Remember Boris was elected by the people and I am not convinced the people want rid of him. Yes the ultra left want him to go but that’s a different matter.
Is Boris getting the boot due to scandals or was he getting too friendly with a certain kgb spy, time will tell.
9 July 2022, 07:15,
Politics was always a nasty back stabbing business, you've got to have a thick skin to be an MP.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 July 2022, 09:24,
Not just a thick skin but an elevated sense of self importance.

The only real skillset is to look convincing whilst you are lying.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
12 July 2022, 11:25,
I always said you could tell when an MP was lying, their mouth was open.