Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Protection Plan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
WIKIPEDIA definition of a forum:" DISCUSSION board on the internet", it is NOT a PREACHING pulpit for those who THINK they know better than everyone else. discuss by all means, but no 1 OPINION is LESS valid than any other.
Most everyday i come on here and read the posts and pretty much most times i come away with something new.......an idea,a tip,some great data,new kit recomendation , a new outlook, a blank filled in for me...this site has been great , my plans and idea's are in a constant state of flux but Paul you seem so entrenched in your own idea's and doctrine that i fear you can't see the wood for the tree's...love the fact you speak out and you do bring some good stuff to the table but i think you need to consider that some of your strongly held belief's and idea's can be questioned and you may be a little off track with some of them.

if you fail to review your plans periodically things change and the plans go bad...what was right 3 years ago inlight of new data may not be right now.

EVOLUTION BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now that's more like it, lets have a nice polite discussion not a ranting sermon. as far as my ideas go yes they probably wont work for everyone, but they suit me and my situation and they work for me, i look at all the suggestions and i have incorporated any i feel i can use and have discarded those i feel would not work in my location, what would work in say Liverpool dosent necessarily work in rural Devon.

at the end of the day, its all about what we THINK MIGHT happen WTSHTF....nobody knows for CERTAIN...its anyone's GUESS>

at the end of the day, its all about what we THINK MIGHT happen WTSHTF....nobody knows for CERTAIN...its anyone's GUESS>

like I said, this subject has been done many times before.

my wife usually reigns me in if she thinks I am going OTT!! Big Grin, so far she is in agreement with MOST of my plans.
Yes MB that has become very obvious , tis a bloody shame that All cannot benifit that was my intention, I wish I had not bothered ...its no wonder that people do not post ...who can blame them , when they cannot see the polnt of contribution of fear of the piss being taken ....its worth asking ....what and why the fuck am I here ....thing is this...inparticular if someone has served in the forces AND seen real ACTION I. For one would sit up and listen to what they had to say......the only action I have had is on a rugby pitch or pissed out of my brain on a Friday night .....take your pick WHOs going to grab your attention .......crawling through shit up to your waist to get some cream can be very trying. ......but always worth it MB.
nobody seems to listen, we are not talking about a KNOWN fact, this is all HERESAY, nobody KNOWS what will happen WTSHTF, its all guess work and scenario's, whilst I have always had respect for anyone who has served in the forces, this is a SOCIETAL COLLAPSE we are talking about, NOT WW3!!! ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE, unless someone has a pair of crystal balls in their trousers, we do NOT know the future!! everything and anything is possible.

that's it, subject closed.
how the f@#k are the guys on here going to stop trained troops with full auto fire arms ,when all you got is bolt action and shot guns. BP is just saying if this happened we are all stuffed ,you start messing with armour and troops with full kit good luck with that ,best to keep your head down and learn what you can
SD do the right thing....BLOW THIS TREAD UP !

Ummm thread
Think I'll probably wander off to another forum now. Some of this shit gets right up my nose! Might pop back from time to time...
Please stick with it GG ...we cannot afford to loose good members .....ex mill especially. Dig your fucking boots in pal . I would go over the top with you anytime......but you got to show me what to do pal , a very pissed off SS
Perhaps someone needs to practice what they preach, thenConfused

A reply to BP, who wrote: WIKIPEDIA definition of a forum:" DISCUSSION board on the internet", it is NOT a PREACHING pulpit for those who THINK they know better than everyone else. discuss by all means, but no 1 OPINION is LESS valid than any other.

Quoting post is not working for some reason.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13