Survival UK Forums

Full Version: What have done towards your prep?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lets see, apart from my bow making course which is next Saturday, got a pack of 50 arrows shafts-going to start making my own arrows they're getting expensive to buy ready made, bought new "military" watch to replace an old knackered watch, got Doomsday Preppers survival guide, box of 6 camo caps, ordered 2 safari type shirts from Field and Trek £12 each +P&P if their ok when I get them i'll probably order 2 more!
Made damson jam,blackberry jelly, planted kale, cabbage, onions going in Sunday , cucs aplenty toms also dyhadrator on the go none stop. Getting some new Pol chickens as soon as new shed and run is finished....waiting for funds ....again!
few more bits for the stores whilst shopping

will be expanding the food plan for 2/4 week boxes to get accurate shopping list in preparation for for when I have some cash for a big shop in a couple of months
2000 pellets arrived
new hexi cooker & cook set - meta-71 if anyone's ever heard of it? Never seen one before
Horace Kephart - Book of Camping and Woodcraft
Some S Biners
Leather patch from Angst on BcUK

And I decided that I needed a treat this morning, so I ordered this. Been lusting after it for a while. Just need to wait for it to arrive now Big Grin
£224.99?? better hope J dosent find out!Big GrinBig Grin
She already knows!
I'm worth it Big Grin

Plus I've been a good boy recently, apparently
way out of my budget range even if I wanted another pack.
Ah, I sold my karrimor SF 45, my BCB Payload and my Jack Wolfskin Gossamer tent to fund it. And the CamelBak BFM is on sale too.

No point earning this money if I can't spend it on nice things occasionally.

They're good packs though, lifetime guarantee, all hand made.

Just need a couple more bits then I can do the Daniel Boone challenge on BcUK properly Big Grin
Shopping!

Library fire attempt.

And have rightly proven to the wife why storing loads of awesome food is vital. Minstrels and Maltesers last night....in her good books forever now.
minstrels and maltesers?? the mind boggles! not my kind of prepping food but I suppose if it keeps "the little woman" happy then it might have its uses!Tongue maybeBig Grin